FE BEGINNER'S CLUB FRIENDLIES TOURNEY

Tournament discussion and registration.
newtonia
Level 1

FE BEGINNER'S CLUB FRIENDLIES TOURNEY

Postby newtonia » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 7:18 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ANNOUNCEMENT---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE [FE] BEGINNER'S CLUB WILL BE HOSTING THE 2ND FRIENDLIES TOURNEY STARTING AT SATURDAY 1:00 PM EST. Take part and hone your skills in a competitive atmosphere between your fellow club members. This tourney will feature the ostentatious 1v1 matches so prepare accordingly. The champion will not only get access to a private chatroom and receive a champion's tag but will also be gifted a copy of Portal 2! Many Thanks again to our most gracious sponsor and fellow club member, GuardBuddy

Official Roster: http://challonge.com/me1zpz6q/comments#

>>>Game Format<<<
2.7 Patch
1 v 1
Victory Point Control: 500 VPs
Starting Location: Random
Resources: Standard
(Expect the tourney to last for 4 hours)

>>>Tourney Structure<<<
- The friendlies tourney will consists of rounds and matches
- A round indicates a step in the ladder of the tourney while the Matches are the games played to secure one's position in the ladder.
- Each victory will be considered as 1 score and will be constantly updated in the official tourney roster
- The number of matches depends on the total number of players that will sign up, usually its best out of 5, It will change to best out of 3 if there is an abundance of participants

>>>Map Selection & Hero picks<<<
- First map of each round will be played on a designated map
- After a match, the losing side will pick a map of his/her choosing
- Same map cannot be played twice within a round.
- Maps that are variants of other maps like Argus Desert Gate and Garvus Ice Gate are considered to be one map.
- There is no rule for hero selection but OM/GK is regarded as a separate faction.
the Grey Knights Faction is not allowed

>>>Drop Outs/Sound Bugs/Match Discrepancies<<<
- Whenever a incident will occur that results to someone dropping out in the middle of the tourney, the assigned referee will find a replacement for the drop out
- the replacement will takeover the round for the drop out, The referee has the ability to call for a remake of the entire round or allow the prevailing scores from the matches to carry over
- When no replacement can be found, the opposing player will automatically gain victory for the entire round.
- if there is a sound bug, the referee has the ability to either call the results of the match based on the VP when the person suffering from the sound bug drops or to call for a rematch
- for any other discrepancies, it will be left to the referee's discretion.

>>>Rules may change per each iteration of the tourney<<<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE EMPEROR PROTECTS-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rostam
Level 4

Re: FE BEGINNER'S CLUB FRIENDLIES TOURNEY

Postby Rostam » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 7:45 pm

good job . i know some new people that i can ask to play . the bigger the players list the better the tournament will be
also i will try to find a streamer on that day
NICE JOB
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Tue 25 Jul, 2017 5:52 pm

Fire support incoming.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 11:47 pm

these are the brackets
http://challonge.com/me1zpz6q

Abaddon won
Lictor Alpha
Congrats
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
ElSlayer
Level 1

Postby ElSlayer » Wed 02 Aug, 2017 1:27 pm

Damn, I've missed it.
Any chances of another noob tourney soon?

Return to “Tournaments”