How to upload your tournament replays.

Tournament discussion and registration.
Atlas

How to upload your tournament replays.

Postby Atlas » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 11:55 pm

You did save the replays of all your tournament games right? Good.

1) Head over to the Dawn of War 2 section of Gamereplays.org.

2) Click the blue "Upload" button on the tabs .

3) For the Name section, title it "BT#6 [Ro32/Quarters/Sems/Finals] [name of player on top of bracket] vs [name of player on bottom of bracket] [Game #]

So for example, if it was your first match of the day it might be something like "BT #6 Ro32 Dalakh vs BbBoS Game 1".

4) Browse to: [Username]>[My Documents]>[My Games]>[Dawn of War II- Retribution]>[Playback] and select the appropriate game.

It's initially pretty intimidating to find the replays if you don't know what you're doing. For you first-timers, I'd actually suggest having your game open and tabbed-out so that you can quickly go back into the game to see if you got the right one.

To make sure you get the right replay, open up your Game History ingame. The Game History reads all the replays in your Playback folder. Just cut and paste out a single replay from the Playback folder, then go back ingame and refresh your Game History. You can pretty quickly figure out which replay is which this way.

IF YOU FORGET WHICH GAMES WERE PLAYED IN WHICH ORDER, then that's ok :P . Just post the games you have but put an "x" afterwards to denote that the order might not be perfect. So to use the earlier example, use "BT #6 Ro32 Dalakh vs BbBoS Game 1X" instead. We'll sort it out.

5) SAVE THAT LINK and Please do not lose this link, do whatever you have to keep it easily findable! I would strongly recommend emailing yourself the link.

For extra credit, you can forward those emails to:
redrupee20@gmail.com
Propogandacaster@gmail.com
indrid@dowreplays.net
maestrocasts@gmail.com
[and someone find me TheRedRightHand's replay address]

But only if they are good games 8-)

6)Post your saved link in the relevant thread! For BT #6, post them in this thread. For other torunaments, just look for them in the "Tournaments" section of the forum.

7) Rinse and repeat until every game is uploaded and linked. All in all, it'll take you about 3 minutes total if you stop the pr0n download for a bit.

Return to “Tournaments”