There has been some discussion recently as to what more we can do to keep this game alive. A suggestion that got the most positive feedback was bringing back weekly events. So Arthurcloud and I thought we would try with a just for fun KOTH event where we involve players of all skill levels. I don't want to go into greater depth of what we hope for. Here is how it goes for now. If there are improvements to make, we will.
- It will take place every Wednesday about 20:15 CEST (Central Europe Summer Time)
- We cast a 1v1, the player who won gets to be on the hill and fight the next opponent.
- We would start with the lowest level volunteer players so they get some spotlight and a chance to collect some wins. Then slowly work our way up in the food chain.
- If you want to play just show up in discord event-chat or stream chat and you will get your turn when the hosts deem the current occupier of the hill similar in skill to yours
- We will track every win to feed a scoreboard over the weeks.
- Map and Hero picks according to league rules (FuFu). The host(s) will guide you.
- If you win with a hero, that hero is blocked for you for the Rest of the month (will be tracked along with your win)
- If someone wins 3 times in a row we have our king and he may rest for the rest of the day.
KOTH library: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyrerNAxCe6ThkzZIuKkKxssNmVnV9S4E
Tournament discussion and registration.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests