ESL Reporter stuck on "initializing"

Discussion on technical issues (installation, launching).
Heraph
Level 0

ESL Reporter stuck on "initializing"

Postby Heraph » Fri 05 Feb, 2021 7:15 pm

Hi there,
I am returning after a year or two and reinstalled everything (relevant later).

ESL Reporter when started shows "initializing" in the status bar. That's all. Playing games is not recorded. I have used it years ago and it was working fine.

Has there anything changed with the result transmission? I am not running a super strict antivir or blocking anything. Any known ports to open for it? Any known issue? I couldn't find one in here that relates.
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: ESL Reporter stuck on "initializing"

Postby Impregnable » Fri 05 Feb, 2021 8:09 pm

You will get an answer faster by asking at the technical-discussion section of the main Elite Discord. https://discord.gg/jKVfpj3

- If you are returning after sometime, there is one important thing to note. Almost all of community activity has transferred to that Discord server. You will see that server has exactly same sections that we have in forums and the purpose of each of them is exactly same. Not that forum is totally abandoned but not many people monitor it like it used to be before we set up main Discord server like that. At forum, questions can go unanswered for months or remain unanswered forever sometimes. Therefore, it is highly recommended to ask questions at Discord server rather than posting at forum.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Heraph
Level 0

Postby Heraph » Mon 08 Feb, 2021 9:24 am

Thanks for the heads up.
Resolved itself on the third day. 2 Days it wasn't working even through restarts and reboots. Now it's working fine again.
Cheers
LOCALgHOST
Level 3

Postby LOCALgHOST » Tue 09 Feb, 2021 10:50 am

in such cases find ESL folder in ur replays folder and try to delete it
and re-launch the game

Return to “Technical Issues”