Dread Multi-Melta Bugged

Discussion on technical issues (installation, launching).
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Dread Multi-Melta Bugged

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Fri 25 Mar, 2022 10:58 pm

Was chasing a Trukk with a multi-melta Dread and all my shots missed. Around 10 misses. That's not normal. I got a missile launcher on my Tacs and took it out easily. Something is bugged here where the Multi Dread can't hit a Trukk for some reason.
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: Dread Multi-Melta Bugged

Postby Impregnable » Sat 26 Mar, 2022 9:44 am

- Would recommend reporting at Discord too. https://discord.gg/jKVfpj3
- Forum is not heavily monitored anymore. There is a chance that your post get missed if you post here only.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 26 Mar, 2022 8:31 pm

I don't really use Discord. Get annoyed how things just move out so fast and it's harder to find things compared to a forum. Just forward it for me. Also tell them you can add Relic SM colour scheme by just changing visibility in armypainter files.
Inekura
Level 2

Postby Inekura » Sun 27 Mar, 2022 5:10 pm

Known bug that is beeing monitored
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Sun 27 Mar, 2022 8:08 pm

Were there units in the truk? That's been a known bug for a long time. For whatever reason sometimes AV weapons will target a unit inside instead of the transport, and then the transport won't take any damage.
Fas est ab hoste doceri
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 27 Mar, 2022 10:15 pm

Broodwich wrote:Were there units in the truk? That's been a known bug for a long time. For whatever reason sometimes AV weapons will target a unit inside instead of the transport, and then the transport won't take any damage.

There were Tankbusters. Thought that bug was fixed a while ago as the Wraithlord doesn't have as much of a problem hitting with its Brighlance anymore.
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Tue 29 Mar, 2022 6:25 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:I don't really use Discord. Get annoyed how things just move out so fast and it's harder to find things compared to a forum. Just forward it for me. Also tell them you can add Relic SM colour scheme by just changing visibility in armypainter files.

- Up to you on where to report. Just know that there is quite a chance your post will get missed. Also, don't expect people to run errands for you. If you really want something to get passed, you need to do it yourself at Discord. Same goes for that SM paint thing. I already suggested that once or twice already and it is not happening. If you really want that to happen, push for it at Discord yourself.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Tue 29 Mar, 2022 9:36 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Broodwich wrote:Were there units in the truk? That's been a known bug for a long time. For whatever reason sometimes AV weapons will target a unit inside instead of the transport, and then the transport won't take any damage.

There were Tankbusters. Thought that bug was fixed a while ago as the Wraithlord doesn't have as much of a problem hitting with its Brighlance anymore.

not to my knowledge. it may be less common, but i still see it occasionally
Fas est ab hoste doceri
LOCALgHOST
Level 3

Postby LOCALgHOST » Wed 30 Mar, 2022 2:40 pm

the solution is to stop walker and retarget it on vehicle again

Return to “Technical Issues”