Change of hit points

Modding discussion.
Johannes_Inquisitor
Level 0

Change of hit points

Postby Johannes_Inquisitor » Mon 28 Jun, 2021 9:29 pm

Hello! I use Cope's toolbox and I have some problems. I mean change of population or increase number of squad is working but I am not sure how I should change hitpoints. I try change this in ebps/pvp/etc./sm_scout_marine/health_ext/hitpoints. Can someone help?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: Change of hit points

Postby Impregnable » Tue 29 Jun, 2021 7:54 am

You will get an answer faster by asking at the technical-discussion section of the main Elite Discord. https://discord.gg/jKVfpj3
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Johannes_Inquisitor
Level 0

Postby Johannes_Inquisitor » Tue 29 Jun, 2021 6:27 pm

Thanks! :)
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Mon 04 Oct, 2021 1:09 am

Just in case some Techpriest in the future stumbles upon this topic in search of answers, I'll summarize.

For units, their hitpoints are determined in their leveling_ext nodes! Those are in their ebps. You should see several nodes inside the main leveling_ext node (5 for squads/vehicles, 11 for heroes). They go in descending order from level 0 (which is the same as level 1) to level 10. Just go into each node and set the health to whatever value you want!

For structures which don't level, you can just change their hitpoints in the health_ext node for them. It should be pretty apparent there.

Hope this helps you. and praise the Emperor!

EDIT: Make sure to set both level 0 and level 1 to the same value! I personally forget what happens since I haven't done it in a while but one might override the other if they have different values.

Return to “Modding”