AI editing (HELP)

Modding discussion.
Soulsbreacht
Level 0

AI editing (HELP)

Postby Soulsbreacht » Fri 23 Apr, 2021 6:33 am

Hey hi how are you, I hope so good, well as the title says I do this post to know if someone can help me with a small edit that I am doing to the AI ​​of the game dawn of war 2 retribution, vanilla, using the copex, no I have been able to edit the elite because I do not register the files, well anyway. What I wanted to ask you is that if someone can explain a little context to me about what the AI's code of behavior is, for example, I want to change that behavior that the AI ​​has of not adding sergeants to their squads as in the imperial guard and others. .. I know for sure something basic for some, please, I ask, someone tell me how to make these changes (I hope you forgive my Google translator :))
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: AI editing (HELP)

Postby Impregnable » Fri 23 Apr, 2021 11:00 am

- As for modding help, recommend asking at the Technical Section of Main Elite Discord. You will get answers faster that way.
https://discord.gg/s8JRMNG
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Soulsbreacht
Level 0

Postby Soulsbreacht » Fri 23 Apr, 2021 6:14 pm

Impregnable wrote:- As for modding help, recommend asking at the Technical Section of Main Elite Discord. You will get answers faster that way.
https://discord.gg/s8JRMNG

no one. He's answering me, I've been waiting for a day, but friend, if you know the answer, you can illustrate me, I just need to know what code I have to edit so that the AI ​​add sergeants to their squads, just that
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Sat 24 Apr, 2021 4:58 am

I don't know the answer to it. All I can say is keep asking at the Discord until an answer is given. Unfortunately, modding hub website for this game named RelicNews got closed down sometime around 2018. As such, only way you will get answer anywhere regarding modding is by keep posting on that Discord. No other way.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"

Return to “Modding”