Need a list of all possible requiremens for abilities

Modding discussion.
Zess1664
Level 0

Need a list of all possible requiremens for abilities

Postby Zess1664 » Sat 17 Apr, 2021 10:12 am

First of all I'm interest if there is a requirement based on pinned\supressed state of unit
Thanks in advance for any help
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: Need a list of all possible requiremens for abilities

Postby Impregnable » Sat 17 Apr, 2021 12:18 pm

- As for modding help, recommend asking at the Technical Section of Main Elite Discord. You will get answers faster that way.
https://discord.gg/s8JRMNG
- To check without using a modding software for Dawn of War 2 named Cope's Toolbox, have a look at Codex and read ability descriptions included. www.dawnofwar.info -> look at top left corner -> click on Codex menu

- In Dawn of War 2, there is no ability that requires the target to be afflicted by a crowd control ability first to be used on it. In other words, there is no such ability where the target has to be in the state of suppression, knockback, or stun to be activated on it. Furthermore, there are no abilities where it works in two steps where you have to use an ability first then use another ability that opens up after the first one is active. Only one exception is Inquisitor hero's ability that is unlocked by buying Inferno Pistol wargear. It gives her an ability where she can inflict the enemy with Judge ability. After using Judge, the ability icon changes to Judgement ability. Judgement can only be used on the unit first afflicted by Judge after certain time has passed to deal a set amount of damage. Afaik, Judge and Judgement that comes with Inferno Pistol wargear is the only ability in the entire game that works in two steps like that.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"

Return to “Modding”