Modding help re luna wolves

Modding discussion.
groovegoth
Level 0

Modding help re luna wolves

Postby groovegoth » Thu 26 Nov, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi all, great Mod. Just a technical question. Is there a way to copy the luna wolves data and scheme to make an editable duplicate, so that I can create each of the Heresy Era Chapters. I have been working on badges for all of them but would love to try and have each of the legions separate in the game. Loved the Luna Wolves models as they would be a great start. Cheers for any help, used to mod years ago with Dow1 and have only just started to try and learn how to. If I can work it out can share them. Have got some badges am working on. Also happy to try and make any heresy badges for anyone that needs them, as said have gathered a lot already and created a few others.

Also are there ways to kitbash in dow2

Cheers in advance
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: Modding help re luna wolves

Postby Impregnable » Fri 27 Nov, 2020 4:21 am

groovegoth wrote:Hi all, great Mod. Just a technical question. Is there a way to copy the luna wolves data and scheme to make an editable duplicate, so that I can create each of the Heresy Era Chapters. I have been working on badges for all of them but would love to try and have each of the legions separate in the game. Loved the Luna Wolves models as they would be a great start. Cheers for any help, used to mod years ago with Dow1 and have only just started to try and learn how to. If I can work it out can share them. Have got some badges am working on. Also happy to try and make any heresy badges for anyone that needs them, as said have gathered a lot already and created a few others.

Also are there ways to kitbash in dow2

Cheers in advance

Recommend asking at the Technical Section of Main Elite Discord. You will get answers faster that way.
https://discord.gg/s8JRMNG
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
groovegoth
Level 0

Re: Modding help re luna wolves

Postby groovegoth » Fri 27 Nov, 2020 11:48 am