Does any one know who made this?

Modding discussion.
Black Relic
Level 4

Does any one know who made this?

Postby Black Relic » Mon 30 Mar, 2020 5:16 pm

I have an old model of the scimitar jetbike but the model is missing its rider. Does anyone know who made the unit? So i can ask them for it? Slowly creating chapters and i would like the special unit (x2) for the White Scars chapter to be the Scimitar jetbike. The model works just no spacemarine rider :(

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2041259402

I think it was a guy named "Uncle Anesthesia"

Anyone know this guy on steam or somewhere??
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
uncle_anaesthesia
Level 1

Re: Does any one know who made this?

Postby uncle_anaesthesia » Fri 08 May, 2020 12:08 pm

I will upload the full set soon, just have to dig around a bit for stuff
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Sat 25 Jul, 2020 7:00 pm

Sweeet!!! Thanks man! I just got out of BMT so when i have my computer ill download this immediately!!! Thank you again!! Also can I pm you about your warlord titan model? I was going to attempt to make it the wave 20 boss in a new last stand map i have been thinking about but i had some questions on the weapon animations.
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Sun 02 Aug, 2020 5:05 am

how do i find the firing point? Thats the last thing i need to do before i start on stats.

Return to “Modding”