Help debugging canticle of absolution/worship

Modding discussion.
TomastheTankEngine
Developer

Help debugging canticle of absolution/worship

Postby TomastheTankEngine » Tue 11 Jun, 2013 12:00 pm

Hello All,

I have code to fix the problem of the GK canticle of absolution and global silence thingy(forgot the name) locking out the worshipping heretics from cancelling the worship.

The code will force all enemy heretics to stop worshipping if they are in range.

What I need to do is test in a team game to make sure allied worship is not cancelled by allied GK abilities. Something I would have like to test this coming weekend.

Anyone with modding experience who can help it would be very much appreciated. It will take about 10 mins to setup the mod changes and then about 30mins of testing.

Many thanks,
TtTE
PanKiller
Level 1

Re: Help debugging canticle of absolution/worship

Postby PanKiller » Tue 11 Jun, 2013 8:39 pm

Well my modding experience is low ( garrys mod only ^^) but i am knowledgable to computers . If u wanna test it with me via chat or skype if u want then add krpro1/PanKiller on steam , i will be glad this problem will be fixed cuz i main chaos
^^ .
TomastheTankEngine
Developer

Postby TomastheTankEngine » Wed 12 Jun, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks, it very much appreciated. I will add you tonight. hopefully can get around to testing it this weekend.
PanKiller
Level 1

Postby PanKiller » Wed 12 Jun, 2013 5:38 pm

On friday i am busy , but saturday and sunday i am both free , i propably need to change smthing in game config ? And btw i am already in your friend list for a while ^^ .

Return to “Modding”