Enough for a meta?

Strategy and L2P topics.
TheGoldenChicken
Level 1

Enough for a meta?

Postby TheGoldenChicken » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 10:09 pm

So I've played this guy "step" a few times, whom I've been told by some, is a smurf, which is belilevable given how boring of a dude he is (he never talks).

But while I could spend the entire 42'nd millenium criticising his character, I can say nothing about his playstyle - it is unique, some would even call it cheesy. It can be broken down to this: Build a powerful T1 army by spending tons of power, tons more than would be worthwhile under normal circumstances, but he uses this power, all to bash with incredible predudjice. This cripples your chance to counter his...unique army compositions. By the time you come around to countering him, it's too damn late.

Anyway, gonna mark me for a grudge against him

Also, found out it was aminion
boss
Level 3

Re: Enough for a meta?

Postby boss » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 10:30 pm

Step was know as whiplash back a while ago it not a smurf used to play a lot of 2v2 he did
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 2:07 am

TheGoldenChicken wrote:which is belilevable given how boring of a dude he is (he never talks).

I don't like him because he never talks. Also, Venji tells me he's Pigmeo, who I don't like because he laughed about a VAC ban on his account for cheating in TF2. I don't trust people like that.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 2:16 am

I assumed he was Babayetu because his name history was a bunch of terrible players, something Baba did.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 7:18 am

Babayetu = Augh = Pigmeo
Whiplash = Aminion (fake one) = Step
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
TharxGamma
Level 2

Postby TharxGamma » Sun 17 Dec, 2017 5:16 pm

Dawn of Name Changes

Return to “Strategy Discussion”