Search found 73 matches

by Ayy Eye
Tue 18 Sep, 2018 12:31 pm
Forum: Random stuff
Topic: Let's Make Space Marine Great Again!
Replies: 9
Views: 625

Re: Let's Make Space Marine Great Again!

He's been told to get in touch with relic so you might as well give up on your hopes and dreams now.
by Ayy Eye
Fri 14 Sep, 2018 11:49 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Looking for new players to play with
Replies: 9
Views: 756

Re: Looking for new players to play with

kdragoon wrote:
Reineke wrote:https://discord.gg/QcSrqZ

Angrathul the great has made this discord for beginners.

Oh I'm already in it. But what is the prime time of the people in this server? I asked people for games for several time and usually nobody answers.


Evening in Europe is when most people are around.
by Ayy Eye
Wed 12 Sep, 2018 3:34 pm
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Proving Grounds October Tournament
Replies: 29
Views: 3024

Re: Proving Grounds October Tournament

Xen0tech wrote:I'd like to but not sure if I qualify I have over 400 retail. Unless its 400 hours elite mod?


You can do up to 800 hours if Angrathul can see you're still dogshit.
by Ayy Eye
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 10:52 pm
Forum: Random stuff
Topic: What I do in my sparetime
Replies: 14
Views: 2013

Re: What I do in my sparetime

Good book, would read again.
by Ayy Eye
Sat 01 Sep, 2018 11:23 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Management
Replies: 4
Views: 435

Re: Discord Management

PianoMan wrote:swiftsabre made my name red on discord pls fix reeeeee


It was pink.
by Ayy Eye
Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:10 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts
Replies: 34
Views: 3901

Re: We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts

Reineke wrote:Noob here : what's zogging ?


It's what makes the games stay on the front page, you see they have a number and heart next to them?
It's meant to be to show good games but it's just for people to be salty right now.
by Ayy Eye
Wed 29 Aug, 2018 9:48 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts
Replies: 34
Views: 3901

Re: We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts

Stop trying to overshadow my drama, I'm going to need to start a grudge with like Kira or something at this rate.
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 6:19 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

Ok. So now it isn't about abusing moderation powers anymore?' This is your first and last warning regarding this subject. Stop wasting our time with random bs just because you are feeling salty. Warn away, you've not answered the post other than "reeee we too busy to moderate our own discord&q...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 5:39 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

I have told no skill his theory crafting needs to not go into the balance section because its not balance without an arguement to back it up. Therefore he will now take it to general. I belive he got the picture. Everyone has been telling him that for weeks, it's obviously not sticking. Not to ment...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 5:01 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

I have told no skill his theory crafting needs to not go into the balance section because its not balance without an arguement to back it up. Therefore he will now take it to general. I belive he got the picture. Everyone has been telling him that for weeks, it's obviously not sticking. Not to ment...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:56 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

I haven't seen Black_Relic abuse his powers and based on this he hasn't. More so I feel like he did the right thing there. Hard to say 100% since some of the comments are gone but based on this I don't see misconduct on his behalf. So I am not for removing his moderation rights just because you are...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:45 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

The difference there would be that you would be doing it just to be an asshole and annoy people where as other people do it with good intentions (though some of the posters seem rather stubborn about the validity of their ideas). But as long as they follow the balance forum talk guidelines and foru...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:43 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

I haven't seen Black_Relic abuse his powers and based on this he hasn't. More so I feel like he did the right thing there. Hard to say 100% since some of the comments are gone but based on this I don't see misconduct on his behalf. So I am not for removing his moderation rights just because you are...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:39 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

The difference there would be that you would be doing it just to be an asshole and annoy people where as other people do it with good intentions (though some of the posters seem rather stubborn about the validity of their ideas). But as long as they follow the balance forum talk guidelines and foru...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:35 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

Yeah ok, this is sounding more and more like salty because timed out. Grab a snickers and cool off. Being mad at NoSkill is not a reason to do any of this. Oddly enough i couldn't care less about NoSkill, my issue is with the fact that you've put someone in a moderation position purely because they...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:26 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

General shitposting is something Atlas has repetedly asked people to keep out of balance chat... So you did that and when a staff member told you not to do it, you started flaming him because "he isn't a mod"? So you got banned for 24 hours and now you come here and complain about it? Tel...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:20 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

Wow, I'm not even entirely sure what happened but I can taste the salt. I will say that I have been really tired of the shitposting and the insults on the balance talk channel. On that principle, I'm totally fine with weeding it out. So, telling someone that an idea will be terrible for balance is ...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 4:16 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Re: Discord Server Management

Nurland wrote:So what exactly did you say to earn a ban? As accurately as you can remember (wording and stuff).


General shitposting and pointing out that he isn't a moderator and thus should not be trying to moderate to make NoSkill feel better about himself.
by Ayy Eye
Sun 26 Aug, 2018 3:53 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Discord Server Management
Replies: 33
Views: 1010

Discord Server Management

I would seem that the discord is currently staffed by a triggered child of the name of "Blackrelic", this "Techpreist" seems to have taken it upon himself to ban players and delete comments calling him and his favourite little brainlet "NoSkill" out on their practically...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 19 Aug, 2018 5:15 pm
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Monthly Faction War 12 @ August 19th
Replies: 22
Views: 1159

Re: Monthly Faction War 12 @ August 19th

Easiest AI

sm or om
by Ayy Eye
Mon 13 Aug, 2018 8:16 pm
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Proving Grounds October Tournament
Replies: 29
Views: 3024

Re: Proving Grounds October Tournament

Easiest AI

apo, tm, bc
by Ayy Eye
Sat 04 Aug, 2018 6:01 pm
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Monthly Team Tournament 24 @ August 4th Saturday
Replies: 21
Views: 949

Re: Monthly Team Tournament 24 @ August 4th Saturday

Easiest AI

tm, apo, bc
by Ayy Eye
Mon 16 Jul, 2018 8:33 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Apothecary things
Replies: 196
Views: 8250

Re: Apothecary things

Besides, what about the effects of the armors (purity and stims)? Should there be added something more ? Yeah, stims should turn units into terminators and purity should turn apo into a terminator, that way it'll be balanced because he can either be a terminator or turn other units into terminator ...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 15 Jul, 2018 2:23 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: The Puritan and the Radical...new heroes for OM
Replies: 15
Views: 1201

Re: The Puritan and the Radical...new heroes for OM

An assassin and a demon Hunter inquisitor
by Ayy Eye
Wed 11 Jul, 2018 12:03 pm
Forum: Strategy discussion
Topic: What to get when as IG
Replies: 17
Views: 1029

Re: What to get when as IG

How does everyone make use of Mines? I feel like I can write a bit on Rocket Run, as it's fairly simple. But Air-Dropped Mines and Loyal to the End (which I rarely even see other people use!) are more specific. Halp. Please. How to mines: 1) drop mines 2) wait for opponent to be on top of mines 3) ...
by Ayy Eye
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:04 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Enlarge elite mod playerbase
Replies: 70
Views: 5273

Re: Enlarge elite mod playerbase

Re: Enlarge elite mod playerbase I won't lie, the toxicity is really tiring I agree. I understand that it's a small minority but it's still irritating when I see it even if I'm not the target. There's room for some in-good-fun trolling but not for being an ass imo. It's such a small minority that I...
by Ayy Eye
Sun 08 Jul, 2018 11:16 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Elite 2.8
Replies: 27
Views: 3300

Re: Elite 2.8

Guess you decided on no last stand in the end?
by Ayy Eye
Sat 07 Jul, 2018 6:09 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: banewolf for the commisar ?
Replies: 26
Views: 1259

Re: banewolf for the commisar ?

TE | NoSkill wrote:
Atlas wrote:Would rather throw away eldar, recolor them, then reintroduce as dark eldar with actually balanced stats.


Aren t Ulthwe Eldar not kinda dark?


WHOOOOOSH!
by Ayy Eye
Sun 01 Jul, 2018 10:42 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: General 2.8 Update and Roadmap
Replies: 112
Views: 9564

Re: General 2.8 Update and Roadmap

@Atlas sorry to ask again, i know you are busy. just wanted to know how the progress going on release of 2.8? Good time to answer since I have some clarity of my own! We've been working on ironing out the last fixes. There's a couple left but nothing too serious. We'd like to get it out as early as...
by Ayy Eye
Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:11 am
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Monthly Team Tournament 23 @ June 30th Saturday - 2.7.2 Patch
Replies: 25
Views: 1350

Re: Monthly Team Tournament 23 @ June 30th Saturday - 2.7.2 Patch

Rostam wrote:
Swift wrote:
Rostam wrote:2.8 is out by this time

Are you so suuuuuure?

:(

:cry:


2.8 never coming out.

Go to advanced search