Search found 217 matches

by Psycho
Thu 23 Feb, 2017 2:06 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Ban them, Atlas. Ban them all.
by Psycho
Wed 22 Feb, 2017 11:51 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

I don't think you understand what slippery slope means. Describing what Gabriel did as "jumping higher than usual" doesn't help your case either, nor does using the hello kitty argument as if you couldn't bring yourself to argue about what's being said.
by Psycho
Wed 22 Feb, 2017 7:54 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Why are you arguing opinions, then?
by Psycho
Wed 22 Feb, 2017 7:27 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Your argument implies that an alternative won't look cool too. Orks have it as an inuniverse law of physics, so it's a false equivalency.
by Psycho
Wed 22 Feb, 2017 7:08 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Which has already happened in GW canon, regardless of whether you like it or not. Which I guess was your point. That is a very astute observation. Debating whether or not power-armoured dudes can break physics as we understand it while wielding weapons that 100% break physics as we understand it (p...
by Psycho
Wed 22 Feb, 2017 4:43 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Be wary of that line of thinking turning into an automatic justification for Relic to write Grey Knights bathing in SoB blood.
by Psycho
Mon 20 Feb, 2017 4:34 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Carnevour wrote:text

Have you EVER used any other argument other than that? It sounds more like an excuse, now.
by Psycho
Mon 20 Feb, 2017 3:35 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Carnevour wrote:prioritising gameplay to lore


THERE IT IS AGAIN
by Psycho
Sat 18 Feb, 2017 4:51 am
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

Atlas wrote:The trailer looked good. Sue me.

Ban this sick filth
by Psycho
Fri 17 Feb, 2017 3:26 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War
Replies: 55
Views: 1380

Re: Dawn of War III - Prophecy of War

IG confirmed future DLC?
by Psycho
Tue 17 Jan, 2017 2:31 pm
Forum: Random stuff
Topic: Lore Issue-About Scouts
Replies: 19
Views: 684

Re: Lore Issue-About Scouts

And in the heavy bolter squad, the 2 members without HB have classical bolters too btw. They are real Space Marines, not just scouts. And they deal LESS damage than scouts ???!!! Buff them seriously. And vote for me for lead balance designer. You won't regret it. The guardian models of the shuriken...
by Psycho
Fri 06 Jan, 2017 5:14 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Scouts Shotgun blasts
Replies: 4
Views: 281

Re: Scouts Shotgun blasts

Might be arbitrary on what it targets. I do remember targeting a squad which models got knocked far apart from each other and the scouts just ran past the model I clicked on to chase another model further away.
by Psycho
Wed 21 Dec, 2016 9:16 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Ork reveal for DOW 3
Replies: 66
Views: 2050

Re: Ork reveal for DOW 3

Carnevour wrote:but i guess you cant look beyond the shallow border of muh 14 year-old grimdarkness angst.


by Psycho
Wed 21 Dec, 2016 6:30 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Ork reveal for DOW 3
Replies: 66
Views: 2050

Re: Ork reveal for DOW 3

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
by Psycho
Wed 21 Dec, 2016 4:39 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: Ork reveal for DOW 3
Replies: 66
Views: 2050

Re: Ork reveal for DOW 3

You people always fall back to your gameplay > lore idea of an argument like it's mutually exclusive.
by Psycho
Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:44 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: 4v4 in Dow II
Replies: 13
Views: 406

Re: 4v4 in Dow II

Swiftsabre wrote:take a 3v3 map that's large enough


Obviously the perfect candidate for a 4v4 would be the smallest 1v1 map
by Psycho
Sun 11 Dec, 2016 8:40 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does
Replies: 31
Views: 897

Re: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does

Yeah by your fucking warp shitter exarch phasing my entire army and then nuking it while I couldn't do anything because why the fuck not, after attritioning me to death since somehow you could replace your army twice over despite me camping your power for like five hours. Felt like I was the Eldar a...
by Psycho
Sun 11 Dec, 2016 4:22 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does
Replies: 31
Views: 897

Re: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does

Ooooohhhh psycho, remember that time when i got triple da + Falcon +WG and seer council for ogryns .... OK wse also decapping shit and locking every unit was too a thing. However triple da into Falcon is still cancer and ez mode. But if you play IG and enemy is eldar and he starts to cancer answer ...
by Psycho
Sun 11 Dec, 2016 12:53 am
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does
Replies: 31
Views: 897

Re: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does

Atlas wrote:You did what now?


What, don't you remember the time I talked to you about issues inevitably popping up due to BE getting even more stuff and the price remaining the same? That ended up with the idea of splitting BE into two upgrades for easier balancing and picking what's needed at the time?
by Psycho
Sun 11 Dec, 2016 12:23 am
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does
Replies: 31
Views: 897

Re: Dire avenger aspect is cheap for what it does

I warned you fuckers about this shit
by Psycho
Fri 09 Dec, 2016 6:22 pm
Forum: Random speculation
Topic: First "real" footage of Eldar - also new planet
Replies: 33
Views: 2904

Re: First "real" footage of Eldar - also new planet

Are my eyes deceiving me or are those ENTIRE squads of snipers?
by Psycho
Sun 04 Dec, 2016 4:09 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Valid points, I suppose. Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Just to throw it out there, one thing I don't like about the baneblade is how it wants to turn around on its own as if it was turret-less unlike the other tanks.
by Psycho
Sat 03 Dec, 2016 5:41 pm
Forum: Balance discussion
Topic: Suggestion - Remove the Lord General's Retinue
Replies: 13
Views: 639

Re: Suggestion - Remove the Lord General's Retinue

At the very least it'd stop the bullshit of the LG with GL or sniper rifle running into closer range because he has a retinue with pisspoor range
by Psycho
Sat 03 Dec, 2016 3:27 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Impregnable wrote:I don't get why Space Marine Plasma Devastators are immune to LC flare. I don't see why it should be an exception.


Blastmaster is also immune too.
by Psycho
Fri 02 Dec, 2016 9:35 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

There is, it's called upkeep, getting a second leman or even a third after the first one will be much faster than getting a BB and then a leman. Unless you are LG of course, in that case you could attempt a bb into leman, but honestly I don't see why you wouldn't just field multiple lemans faster. ...
by Psycho
Fri 02 Dec, 2016 9:21 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Absolutely irrelevant, it does the exact same damage as sm/chaos predators and as proved from time to time that spike damage > steady damage. And the predator does the spike damage twice as often contrary to the russ who has to sit duck for 7 seconds after every shot. Hold fire alleviates the probl...
by Psycho
Fri 02 Dec, 2016 8:51 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Its main gun has the lowest dps of all tanks and the included upfront cost rules out situations where you want that cheaper and inferior russ out without the upgrade. An upgrade is basically necessary if you don't want it to be purely a bullet sponge, which a chimera would be unless you're getting s...
by Psycho
Fri 02 Dec, 2016 8:13 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Because it can take a lot of damage and is supported by the best repair potential in the game. Sounds like it conflicts with the choice of a baneblade, now that a russ with the gun upgrade costs almost as much and the timing is even worse due to the HP+sight upgrade being included partly in the upf...
by Psycho
Thu 01 Dec, 2016 7:58 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

HWT have the normal 10hp/s repair and only one GM has a 20hp/s repair rate, the second repairing GM only giving 10hp/s. Repair bunker only has 10hp/s because it gives 15 health every 1.5 seconds
by Psycho
Thu 01 Dec, 2016 4:32 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread
Replies: 76
Views: 10461

Re: ELITE Mod 2.6 Release Thread

Adeptus Noobus wrote:You are trivializing the fact that they lost 100hp 8-)


That they get back in an upgrade that already gave them grenades, perfect cover, and fleet of foot for the low cost of 15 power, without added charge.

Go to advanced search