Monthly Rumble Tournament #1 (MRT #1)
Dawn of War II: Elite 1v1 Tournament
MRT#1 was the first Monthly Rumble Tournament, organized by Eerie and played on June 30, 2013 using Elite version 2.1.
- Victory Point Control: 500 VPs
- Random starting location
- Standard resources
- The first round of a match on a fixed map, as shown on BinaryBeast.
- The rounds that follow by loser's choice.
- No map can be played more than once within a match.
- Calderis Refinery
- Fedrid Folly
- Green Tooth Gorge
- Green Tooth Jungle Redux
- Ice Station Obelis
- Judgement of Carrion
- Quest’s Heresy
- Siwal Frontier
- While registering for the tournament, the player must pick three (3) commanders that they will be playing in the tournament, and cannot pick anything beside them.
- The player can pick any one of their three commanders at any time and must let the other player know their pick.
- The player in the top bracket will lock in his race first for the first round. In the following rounds the player that chose the map has to lock into their race first.
- No observers allowed besides referees or streamers.
- Graphical tournament chart here.
- The quarter-final match between Tyger and Dark Riku was not played because of connection issues.
- The quarter-final match between Wurgl and Ace of Swords was played as best-of-one because of connection issues.