Come One Come All (COCA)
Dawn of War II: Elite 1v1 tournament
COCA was a 1v1 tournament organized by JuhwannX (GameReplays, Steam) and played on April 21, 2013.
- Open to everyone.
- Sign-ups on on BinaryBeast until April 17.
- Initial rounds played as BO3 (best of three) and finals as BO5.
- Played with the Elite 2.1.
- Victory Point Control: 500 VPs
- Random starting location
- Standard resources
- The first round of a match on a fixed map, as shown on BinaryBeast.
- The rounds that follow by loser's choice.
- No map can be played more than once within a match, unless both players agree on playing a map twice.
- Ashes of Typhon
- Calderis Refinery
- Calderis River
- Fedrid Folly
- Green Tooth Gorge
- Pale Tooth Gorge
- Ice Station Obelis
- Judgement of Carrion
- Leviathan Hive
- Outer Reaches
- Quests Heresy
- Siwal Frontier
- Green Tooth Jungle Redux
- The player in the top bracket will lock in their race first for the first round.
- In the following rounds, the player that chose the map has to lock in their race first.
- Random is allowed.
- Tyranid Infestation Towers prohibited from being spawned on impassable terrain (making them unkillable).
- RedRupee covered the tournament on Twitch, co-casting some games with Cretella, Codex and Indrid. The stream was removed from Twitch, but will be available on RedRupee’s YouTube channel (playlist).
- Graphical tournament chart here.
The winner chose first, followed by the runner-up. The 3rd and 4th place holders chose at the same time.