Beginners Tournament #8
Dawn of War II: Elite 1v1 Tournament
BT #8 is the eighth Beginners Tournament, organized by and Atlas. It was played on the 2.4.2 patch.
- Victory Point Control (500vps)
- Random Starting Location
- Standard Resources
- The first game of a match in each round is played on a fixed map.
- The loser picks the map in the following games from the map pool.
- Each team can veto a single map during a match, but not the fixed map of the round.
- No map can be played more than once within a single match. This includes variants of a map such as Pale Tooth Gorge and Green Tooth Gorge.
- While registering for the tournament, the player must pick three (3) commanders that they will be playing in the tournament and cannot pick anything beside them.
- The player can pick any one of their three commanders at any time and must let the other players know their pick prior to the game's start.
- The picking order is explained in the Commander Choices section of the rules thread.
Live coverage will be provided on Twitch by:
- The prize pool will be discussed in the corresponding forum thread.