Beginners Tournament #3 (BT #3)
Dawn of War II: Elite 1v1 tournament
BT #3 is the third Beginners Tournament, organized by Swiftsabre. It was played on 3rd May 2014, using Elite version 2.2 beta 11 .
- Victory Point Control (500vps)
- Random starting location
- Standard Resources
- The first game of a match in each round is played on a fixed map
- Loser picks map in following games from the map pool
- Each player can veto a single map during a match, but not the fixed map
- No map can be played more than once within a single match
- While registering for the tournament, the player must pick three (3) commanders that they will be playing in the tournament, and cannot pick anything beside them.
- The player can pick any one of their three commanders at any time and must let the other player know their pick.
- The picking order is explained in the Commander Choices section of the rules thread.
- Live coverage was provided by on Twitch.
- Casts are not available on the Monthly Rumble Tournament YouTube channel as the broadcasts were not archived.
- There was a prize of choice for the winner of the tournament up to a cost of £15 which could be spent on any game of the winner's choice. The prize was generously donated by RyanM7074.