Beginners Tournament #2 (BT #2)
Dawn of War II: Elite 1v1 tournament
BT #2 was the second Beginners Tournament, organised by TGZero. It was played on February 22nd 2014, using Elite version 2.2 beta 11 .
- Victory Point Control (500vps)
- Random starting location
- Standard Resources
- The first game of a match in each round is played on a fixed map
- Loser picks map in following games from the map pool
- Each player can veto a single map during a match, but not the fixed map
- No map can be played more than once within a single match
- While registering for the tournament, the player must pick three (3) commanders that they will be playing in the tournament, and cannot pick anything beside them.
- The player can pick any one of their three commanders at any time and must let the other player know their pick.
- The picking order is explained in the Commander Choices section of the rules thread.
- There was a prize pool of four games, two for the winner, with the winner getting first choice of both, one prize for second place and the last game of the pool awarded to third place.